Today was blue or red day for Spirit Week.....
of course Druw choose BLUE!!
BYU all the baby!
I also decided to take the girls to Library time today. It was our first time and the girls loved every bit of it! Right when we got down to the kids reading area Hailey said. "This is such a good day!" Looks like I might be making this a weekly thing!
They did a puppet show... I set McKynlee up for her very own library card! She felt so grown up!
It really was probably one of the cutest things watching these two sit by each other during story time. McKynlee was so sweet and attentive to Hailey making sure she was okay and having fun. What was even cuter was when they did the songs, they both would sing, and do the actions. Me being me, I even got all choked up in as I sat in the back and watched them.
To make this day even better Jenn randomly brought by dinner. She is the greatest!
They were some of the best enchiladas i've ever had! Yum!!
Druw had a basketball game tonight. They lost but played GREAT!
They also had Team pictures!
What a good lookin group of boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment