Thursday, February 5, 2015

Last few days,,,



Druw had a basketball game yesterday, and it was so fun and intense to watch. The first half their team was getting creamed... like 22 to 4 type of a thing. Well second half was a whole new game. The coaches pep talk at half time must have really kicked in because the played awesome!!! The final score was 26 to 26. I know ties totally suck but for them to come back the way they did was so fun to watch. I love sports and I love watching my kids play sports. I know I might be the overly "cheerer" mom on the side lines but I can't help myself. :) It has also been fun with the different sports over the years to have Druw be on the same team as his best buddy Ash. I love it!



McKynlee had a hard crash on her scooter. I saw the whole thing happen. It was so sad. I wish I could prevent my kids from ever getting hurt. She got a nasty bump on her forehead even with a helmet on. She is such an active adventurous little dare devil who has gotten more battle wounds than any of our kids. ( Broken leg, spit eyebrow, cut open lip bumps cuts and bruises.. the list goes on and on.) She is one tough chick though that's for sure. She ALWAYS just dusts herself off and get back up again. She is fearless.. sometimes a little too fearless.


The weather the last few days has been AMAZING!! You would never guess that it was February in Utah. We have loved every second of these warm sunny days, spending a lot of time outside jumping on the trampoline, playing on the playground, in the sandbox, riding scooters....its been awesome. Today we decided to go to the park and feed the ducks. ( one of our favorite things to do)  We were babysitting Paisley so it was fun to have her join us this time. The girls had fun, and collected lots of duck feathers. We could have done without all the nasty duck poop on our shoes but hey with a sight as beautiful as this we'll deal with it.   


After we fed the ducks, we had to make a trip to Lindon. We were so glad Grandma Schroeppel was home so we could stop in and visit for a little bit. She is such an amazing woman who we love so much. We are so lucky to have her in our lives. She is such a wonderful example to us. The girls sure loved playing with her Uno game and the toys in the ottoman. They had no problem making tthemselves at home. They even sat at the bar eating some pretzels a candy cane and a drink.
 I love this picture of Grandma with 3 of her great grand daughters. 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You are so cute to visit Grandma! I bet she LOVED that!!! That feeding the ducks picture is PRECIOUS!!! What a great photographer, Steph!