Friday, February 13, 2015

Ultimate SPIRIT...


More pictures from "SPIRIT WEEK"
Thursday was switch-a-roo with your teacher day. 
Meet Mr. Carr

Friday was ULTIMATE SCHOOL SPIRIT DAY. 
You know, so why not get all crazy with the face paint? 
It's probably a good thing we didn't have colored hair spray or else he totally would have been all decked out. I forgot to snap a picture before he left to school, so Kynn and I still in our pj's headed to the school. I'm so glad we did because I was able to secretly buy 3 sucker Valentine notes to be delivered to Druw in class. ( The day before Druw told me about these, and was pretty sad and heartbroken that everyone in his class got some but him. I had no idea what he was talking about, but it was pretty sad seeing how sad he was about it.) So it was FATE that we went to the school.


 

McKynlee is 100 % OBSESSED with doing hair. She's really good at it too. 
In fact she can almost do braids and buns better than I can. 
She really waned to do hers and Haileys hair today, and this is the final product. Not bad! Hailey has two little piggies in the back. If you look closely you can see how stiff her bangs are... there is probably half a bottle of hair spray in them. :) 


After the hair adventure, we decided to take  a walk around the block. Of course they wanted to stop at the lions and go for a ride. Yes, this is still February in Utah...The weather has been so FABULOUS!! 


McKynlee also had her preschool Valentines Day party today. 
Isn't she just the cutest?? I sure love her! 
















No comments: