HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
I love that there is a day focused all around LOVE.
The kids woke up this morning to a fancy breakfast setting with a little card and a stuffed bear.
Daddy surprised us with Krispy Kream doughnuts. Yum Yum!
They were pretty happy about it!
The rest of the day we did some cleaning then just hung out...
We went to the park....
Later, Emmy and Kynlee set up a little food stand on the corner with handmade signs selling popcorn, pop tarts and suckers. They earned a few dollars, and felt so cool. (Wish I would have snapped a pic)
Nate and Druw played some basketball.... Hailey wanted to join in.
For dinner Nate and Druw cooked for the girls. They did it all. They are SO SWEET!
It was a delicious steak and potato dinner.
My mouth is still watering just thinking about how yummy it was.
I've got myself a keeper that's for sure! I'm so lucky he's my Valentines.
We then finished off the night watching a movie "Malificent" and eating some treats.
Sadly today Hailey had two seizures, so minus that, today was great just spending time with the people I LOVE the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment