The weather the last few days has been AMAZING!! You would never guess that is was February in Utah. It feels like spring. I think mother nature is all sorts of confused. Warm weather like this is making everything go out of wack... peoples tulips are starting to sprout up bugs are coming out birds are chirping... shoot I wouldn't be surprised if sprinklers start turning on and people bust out their swimsuits, Okay maybe its not THAT warm, but man it feels good! Because the weather today was extra nice we decided to walk to church. As you can see in the picture we weren't the only ones from the ward who took advantage of this nice sunny warm day.
What a BEAUTIFUL day! What a BEAUTIFUL view! What a BEAUTIFUL family i've got!
Today was a good day!
*I forgot to post this last week but McKynlee gave a talk in Primary. She was so brave and got right up there and did such a GREAT job! Her talk was all about Jesus and how he is our Savior and our Redeemer. She showed different pictures of Jesus in his life and talked about how much he loves us. I love primary. I love the pure sweet spirit felt from the kids I love that my kids are learning the gospel and gaining their own little testimonies.
Today we also had family dinner with the Carrs. We hadn't had it for a few weeks which felt really weird. I love that we get together every Sunday for family dinner. Did I ever mention that I married into the best family ever?? Well if not, I just did. I love the CARR CLAN!
Today was even extra fun and extra special because Grandma, Aunt Kim and Meg joined us.
Hailey snuggled up to Meg for a good 15 solid minutes while Meg just sang to her and rubbed her back. It really was such a sweet tender moment, one I HAD to capture for sure!
1 comment:
WOW and WOW! I can't believe I missed that crowd walking to church!!! AWESOME! And had I already left when that sweet Hailey/Meg moment happened? :( I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment