I have been trying really hard the last few weeks to stick to a workout routine. I've done really well with it so far. I go to the Gym 4 days out of the week. I love the feeling that exercising gives me. It's like a stress release, which I totally need. Since today is Saturday and Druw had a basketball game at 10:00, and the weather has been fabulous, I decided i'd just go for a morning run outside. Well of course the second I told Nate I was going for a run all three on the kiddos wanted to come along with. So why not?? I bundled the two girls in the stroller and Druw got his running shoes, grabbed his basketball to practice dribbling as we ran, and off we went. We only circled around the neighborhood 2 times and I really didn't even break a sweat but it was nice just having them join me.
Plus rumor has it that "a family that runs together stays together." ;)
(Oh and Druw did such a great job at his basketball game... made a shot and had a few blocks)
Last Night we went and watched Cameron perform as a Knife in his schools play, Beauty and the Beast. It was such a great play and the costumes were unbelievable!! Cameron did a great job. I wanted to get a picture of him in his costume but he changed to quickly. He looked awesome!
The kids had fun and enjoyed the show. We even got a picture with Belle and the Beast after which was pretty cool .
No comments:
Post a Comment