Saturday, October 31, 2009

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn

This year we had so much fun carving our pumpkins!
Cute Druw posing with his pumpkin that he picked out all on his own!

He had so much fun getting his hands all nasty inside the pumpkin.



Mommy and Druw


Daddy and Druw


And the final results!!!
We got creative this year and carved some cool stuff instead of the usual pumpkin face that we do every year.
We did a WITCH on her broomstick....

we did a Spooky Haunted House.....

and a Scary Scull!!

We were so proud of ourselves and thought they turned out pretty darn good!

After we were done carving pumpkins Druw was sad we didn't have a pumpkin for McKynlee. We didn't want to run to the store get another one and make a mess all over again SOOOOO... we decided to paint a pumpkin on her! Luckily I had the right colors in my paint set.
Nate and Druw were SO cute painting my belly!
Look at that teamwork!

I was so impressed when I saw the final outcome!
They are quite the artists!!
It was so much fun having them do this and I thought it turned out so cute that I just had to post some pictures.
See I guess being 8 1/2 months pregnant around Halloween can be fun!! Ha Ha!!!
McKynlee sure does make a cute little pumpkin!!! :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

6 comments:

Kate & The Girl's said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute, when I looked at your blog the first time I didn't see the McKynlee pumpkin, that is so dang cute. Way to go Druw & Nate, you guys did an awesome job

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Are you even pregnant, you look so small! I love it!

Liss said...

That's so cute!! I can't believe how TINY you are!! Secretely I hate you inside!! :) I can't wait for that little lady to come!!

Jackson Family said...

So Cute!! love the belly shots!!

Meg said...

That is way cute :)
Steph! I think I'm already addicted!! I am already so excited to go shopping next Wednesday & see how much I save! Ha ha!

Morgan said...

wt? you are so skinny. i'm not convinced you are actually pregnant.
what a good sport you are letting the boys paint your belly:)
too cute.