Wednesday, November 11, 2009

DrUw GoT A HoLd Of ThE CaMeRa.....

So the other day I go to download the pictures off my camera and I came across these....




Yup.... Druw got ahold of the camera and took these pictures of himself!!
I was laughing SO hard when I saw them!
Some of those faces just crack me up and not to mention the
kool-aid /nacho libre mustache he's got goin on!!!
He's such a funny kid!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh man, that is freaking hilarious! I love Druw!

[Morgan] said...

i sent you an email in response to your comment about preschool. sometimes when i reply to a comment it doesn't always go through or gets filtered out as spam in your inbox. let me know if you got it! i would love to have druw enroll.

[Morgan] said...

hey you, i'm getting ready to send out preschool information and it seems i forgot to save your email address, would you mind giving it to me again? 2peasinmypod@gmail.com
thanks!!!

[Morgan] said...

hey steph, i sent out an email about enrollment for preschool in january. i hadn't heard back from you and i wanted to check with you and see if you received it?
i'm still counting druw for the january, let me know if you have changed your plans!
morgan