Every year we look look forward to going to the HUGE Family Haunted Home Evening party put on by Scott and Fia. It's at their house and the whole Eyre clan and the whole Asisi clan is invited. It's a costume party and it's always been a blast the previous years and this year was no different. Of course we had yummy yummy food and funny enterainment!!! This year each family was asked to bring a 5 minute video clip of whatver they wanted to come up with that would entertain the group. And all I can say is boy do we have a creative group of people!!! We were all laughing hysterically! It was a BLAST seeing what everyone and put together!!
Here are some fun pictures of the party......Enjoy!
The Eyre Clan
The Asisi Clan
STORM
(Sheri)
Shrek and Fiona
(Kev and Em)
A witch and a creepy dude or just scary freaks whatever you wanna call them! :)
(Mom and Dad)
Chefs and a cute little Lobster
(Cj Kate and Kaitlin)
Batman and Wonder Women
(Me and Nate)
White trash punk rocker and a HOTT devil.
(Scott and Fia)
Old school soccer players
(John and Lorrien)
Compfy and Cute
(Ela and June)
Princess and black robe dude :)
(Lua and Justin)
Utah State fan and workout girl with Big Bird.
(Vita, McKenzie and Vea)
Cute little Mylee as a Treasure Troll
All the cute kiddos in their costumes.
Sister Power!!!
Me Sheri and Scott being weird
Our fun little Super Hero Famliy.
Me and my HOTT Batman!!
Now this is a fight i've been wanting to see
Sipderman VS Batman
4 comments:
Tons of fun! I'm stealing some pictures! I brought you some baby wipes last night but I totally forgot to give them to you!
LOL! How cute is Druw trying to do his webs?!! That made me laugh, Brad just bought me a Superwoman t-shirt for my bithday, but you are the most gorgeous Superwoman I've ever seen. Cute pictures.
LOVE these pics, you are so gorgeous! I changed my blog address: robertsonposse.blogspot.com
sooo cute in EVERY way!! LOved your pumpkin belly idea :)
Post a Comment