Friday, October 16, 2009

***WeLcOmE BaBy MiChAeL***

We have a new addition to our family!
My Brother Nate and his Wife Lena welcomed their sweet baby boy

MICHAEL NATHAN EYRE
to world October 11, 2009.
He was 8lbs 14oz.

I LOOOOVE this picture......Isn't he just ADORABLE?!!

With them living over in Russia we have'nt been able to see them which has been tough, but we do get frequent pictures and email updates which we all look so forward to!

Besides a few complications that have come their way here and there like with the hospitals (definately makes me appreciate American hospitals ALOT more) Michaels temperature Lenas blood pressure and some sleepless nights they overall seem to be doing really good and couldn't be more thrilled and excited to be parents to Michael. They're going to be GREAT!!!
We miss them like crazy and can't wait til they come visit so we can kiss those chubby cheeks of Michaels and have him get to know his "American" family!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL just a few hours ago I read on your facebook status that you had kissed Nate goodbye for the hunt, then when I read the title "Welcome Baby" on your blog I was thinking WHOLLY COW she had the baby without him.....SO glad that's not the case :) Congrats on the new nephew though!

Meg said...

Hey Steph, if you want to use a cute font for your post titles, this is the website to go to.

www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html

Good luck!