So I try to do fun little crafts with Druw as much as I can.
I want him to know that our time together is important and that it means alot to me.
I think with McKynlee going to be here in 8 weeks (or less most likely) it's really hitting me that my time with Druw and only Druw is coming to an end. I'm going to have to divide my time between the two of them and Druw isn't going to be my only focus like he has been for the past
3 1/2 years. It's a bittersweet feeling. I'm SO excited to have another baby but knowing my other 'baby' is going to have to compete with my time kinda makes me a little sad. I know that it's going to be a little tougher but I just have to promise to myself and Druw that I will MAKE the time for our special one on one time, whether it be doing fun crafts like this or going out and doing whatever... it's important to me that I do it!
I want him to know that our time together is important and that it means alot to me.
I think with McKynlee going to be here in 8 weeks (or less most likely) it's really hitting me that my time with Druw and only Druw is coming to an end. I'm going to have to divide my time between the two of them and Druw isn't going to be my only focus like he has been for the past
3 1/2 years. It's a bittersweet feeling. I'm SO excited to have another baby but knowing my other 'baby' is going to have to compete with my time kinda makes me a little sad. I know that it's going to be a little tougher but I just have to promise to myself and Druw that I will MAKE the time for our special one on one time, whether it be doing fun crafts like this or going out and doing whatever... it's important to me that I do it!
So here on some cute fun pictures of Druw being crafty with, glue cotten balls paint and more!!
2 comments:
You are SUCH a freaking cute mommy, Steph! Honestly, right before Emmy was born, I was so scared and almost mad that a new baby would be busting in on my Ashton Time. I couldn't imagine loving any other baby as much as Ashton, but it all works out miraculously. Definitely cherish this time alone with Druw. You're doing an excellent job.
Don't worry... pretty soon you won't really care about Druw anymore & you'll just want Mckynlee time. Totally kidding! It really does make everything twice as fun!
Post a Comment