Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm behind on the blogging so.......

.....Here is a RUN DOWN on what our Month of July was like!
It started off with Nates Birthday!
He turned 26 !!
We celebrated it by going out to dinner with with family
Then Nate Druw and I went bowling!
It was lots of fun!

We had a GREEEEAT Fourth of July at the
Provo Parade with Friends and Family!
What a patriotic little guy!

McKynlee looked so stinkin cute in her RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!

Danille and I with th kiddos!

Cj and his cute little girl Kaitlin!
Scott and Tre... They were reeeallly into the parade! :)

Sheri and Nick celebrating their first 4th of July together!

Our little Family!!

My Brother his wife Lena AND their little boy Mikey
came all the way from Russia to visit for the Summer!
It'a been so fun having them here!
And it's been so much fun meeting this little guy for the first time.
Isn't he a cutie?!
His cousins sure do love having him here!
Wish they could just stay here forever and ever!
My sister Emily and my Sister in-law Jenn both had their babies within days of eachother!
(Jenns little boy Ethan is on the left and Ems little Girl Anistynn is on the right)
They are SUCH adorable babies!
I sure do LOVE being an Auntie!!!
We were able to go on a little overnight camping trip with Justin and Kassy!
Druw sure loves his Jayda-bug!

Druw had a Birthday shout HOORAYYYY!!!
He Turned FOUR!
We celebrated it on the 24th by having a fun little Superhero party at our house.
He is OBSESSED with Superheroes.... it's "SUPER CUTE!!" :)
He sure did LOVE his Spiderman cake...Thanks Grandma!!!!

After the party we had a firework show. The kids LOVED it!

And Since his actual Birthday was actually the next day on Sunday,We of course kept our tradition alive and gave him BREAKFAST IN BED!!!

I sure do LOVE my little guy! Boy is he growing up fast!!! A little TOO FAST!!
It makes me kinda sad!
Sometimes I seriously wish I could STOP time and keep him little forever!!!
He is such a sweet boy!
Some other FAMILY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUTS go to:
Josh
Emmy
Lauren
Kassy
Nicole
My Dad
Jackson
Ethan
Anistynn (Tynlee)
Happy Birthday guys!
We love you!!
So as you can see we had a busy month of July but enjoyed every bit of it!!!

2 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Cute pictures! I love July & I wish we hung out more, I'm really excited to hang out on saturday!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Steph! We had such a blast at Druw's party, playing at Scofield, and just spending quality family time with you guys! Love ya!