So Nate and I decided to buy a TRAMPOLINE this year.
I've gotta tell ya it BY FAR has been one of the



I've gotta tell ya it BY FAR has been one of the
best purchases we've ever done and has been worth EVERY PENNY!
And as WEIRD and CORNY as this may sound
it has totally brought us closer together as a family.
Not a day goes by rain or shine that Druw doesn't ask,
"Can we go jump on the tramp as family?"
It's so sweet to hear him ask that because he knows how special that time is!
Druw and I go out there pretty much every day OR night (no joke)
to just lay by each other and "TALK" as we look up at the sky.
The conversations we've had while out there have been SO SO SPECIAL to me.
We've had those OUTRAGIOUSLY FUNNY ones where we
both almost pee our pants from laughing so hard.
We've had those SERIOUS LEARNING ones where we'll talk about things such as
We've had those SERIOUS LEARNING ones where we'll talk about things such as
stranger danger, knowing what to do in an emergency, knowing your name etc.....
We've had those SPIRITAUL ones where we'll sing primary songs or when he asks questions like "Who created us?" "Where does Heavenly Father and Jesus live?" or"What's the priestood?" These moments have been a great opportunity for me
to kinda share my testimony with him.
We've had those SWEET and TENDER conversations where I tell him stories about when he
was a baby and how I wish he could just stay LITTLE and be my BUDDY forever!
We have done so many things and have had SOOOOOO much fun having this TRAMPLOINE.
We've had campouts, we've learned and practiced new tricks-or "cool tricks" according to
Druw and yo gaba gaba :), we've had water fights,
Druw and yo gaba gaba :), we've had water fights,
we've had talent shows, we've had games and so many other things!
I know it's "JUST A TRAMPOLINE" a simple "thing" an "object"....
and ya, your right, it is.....
BUT
for us it has been more than that
it's been a place for us to escape to a "thing" that has made it easier
to turn off the TV or the computer or whatever it is
and spend that QUALITY TIME with eachother and make lasting MEMORIES.....
and for that i'm GREATFUL!!!
So if you couldn't tell we are toally ADDICTED to having a trampoline and would
HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting one to all of you!!! :)
1 comment:
Steph! Congrats on the midnight run girl! I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment