Please if you get a chance, go to http://stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/ Then click on the 2010 post that is listed on the right side. Scrool all the way down to the first enrty dated Feb 1,2010. This story will just pull at your heartsrtings and your emotions. I do not know this family personally but from reading her blog I have grown to love and care for them. Being a mother myself, I feel for this other Mom in so many ways. What happenend to her sweet little baby boy is truly one of a mothers worst nightmares. Reading her REAL, RAW, HEART FELT posts about the incodent that occured and the days following, I sympothize with her, I cry with her, I feel for her and it has made me love and appreciate the the little thing we all take for granted... LIFE. Kiss the ones you love and appreciate every second with them because any second it can be taken from you. Please keep this family in your prayers! They need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment