Wednesday, January 27, 2010

McKynlees Photo Shoot

Here is a little update on McKynlee:
Today she is exactly 6 weeks old.
She's a pretty good sleeper.
She's a dang good eater.
She started to koo and it's the cutest thing ever.
She loves bath time.
She loves being sung to.
She's got the cutest dimples when she smiles.
She's doing great and we all love her so much!

I know i'm behind on posting pictures of her.... sorry I promise i'll do better.
So here are some that my sister Emily came up and took of her when she was 2 weeks old.
I think the pictures turned out super cute.
What do you think?!

I love these ones with her in her little tu-tu!



I know I know i'm crazy for painting her toes at 2 weeks old but I just couldn't help myself :)

These ones on the chair turned out really cute and she was so content just laying there!

Since she is a Christmas baby we decided to get a few of her in a stocking.....
..... and bundled up like a little baby Jesus. ( In this one I think she looks exactly like a real doll.)
Then here are a few of her and I .
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way she is just looking up at me in the first one.
She always just stares up at me like that so i'm glad we caught it in a picture.



She is just so precious and I can't get enough of her.
I love her SO much!

(Thanks again Em for taking the pictures, you rock!! )

6 comments:

Bristy said...

I love all of these pics Steph, she is a beautiful baby!!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Oh...my favorite one is still little McKynlee in her tootoo, and that last one of you and Kynlee just makes me tear up! So precious Steph! You two make such a cute mommy-daughter couple :) I can't wait for craft day! Woohoo!

OVER 50 AND LOVING IT! said...

These are so beautiful! I can't decide which one I like the best. The baby Jesus one is amazing!

Jackson Family said...

So Sweet!!

Mike and Jana Black said...

Wow, she is such a cute baby! Congrats! I love the tutu's!

The Matchie Clan said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! She is such a doll! Congrats to the new addition steph! I'm so happy for you and your family!