Monday, March 8, 2010

McKynlees Baby Blessing

Sunday March 7th 2010 was a very special Sunday to our family.
Our little baby girl McKynlee Joy Carr was blessed.
Nate gave such an AMAZING blessing and of course I was crying from start to finish.
He sure loves his 'baby girl'
I feel so blessed to have a husband worthy of his priestood, it means SO much to me.
Thank you Nate for making this day so special!!!
We are so lucky to have McKynlee in our lives.
She really is such a "Joy" to have.
She brings such a sweet spirit into our home.
I love her innocence.
She is so precious.
I know she is a choice Daughter of God, and I thank him EVERY day for the opportunity he has given me to be her Mother.
Here are some cute pictures from her blessing day!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I love her dress. She looks so much like Druw :) So cute!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Oh you hot mama you! You look amazing Steph :) We're so honored to have been able to be a part of this great day! I agree with you 100%...the priesthood is an amazing blessing...and I'm so proud of Scott for honoring his priesthood so that he could be in the circle for your little sweet pea! P.S. Mckynlee looked like an angel, and that dress was absolutely gorgeous!