Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Druws first day of preschool!!


Last week Druw started preschool!
I can't believe he is old enough to be in preschool... where does time go?
It really feels like just yesterday I just had him.
He's growing up on me WAAAAAY to fast!!
He was SO excited for his FIRST DAY!
He wore his backpack the whole moring before we left, it was so dang cute!
His teachers name is Mrs Morgan who he just LOVES! She is GREAT!
It is such a cute preschool and I'm so excited for him to learn and grow and be one smart cookie!


Here are some pictures of the BIG DAY!!!
( Isn't he such a little stud?!)

3 comments:

Fia said...

Oooh...he's gonna be a hearbreaker! Woohoo for Druw and preschool! We're so excited for you little guy! P.S. we love your backpack!

The Ducketts said...

so what you are saying is that they keep growing up?! I don't know if I can do it. What have you been up to lately? Call me if you ever need anything...even if its just to hold your baby while you shower or something?!

OVER 50 AND LOVING IT! said...

He looks like such a big boy. What a cutie!