JANUARY WAS FULL OF FUN!!
Here is a breakdown for ya....
CABIN RETREAT
My parents seriously rocked it this year for our Christmas gifts
by renting outthis AMAZING cabin for the whole family.
Some activities at the cabin included....
A Grand kid sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa....
(who by the way had their own separate cabin which allowed us grown-ups to stay up late in the other cabin playing games, talking and snacking without kid interruption....thanks Mom and Dad :)
....we played out in the snow....
...we went tubing....
...we went snow mobiling.....
... we played LOTS of foose ball tournaments....
(this thing seriously kept the kids occupied for HOURS....I've gotta get one:).....
We had such a great time all together at the cabin... there is nothing better then spending quality time and building memories with the one you love and care about most!
Thanks Mom and Dad for a PRICELESS Christmas gift!!!
Some other fun things that we've done in January.....
Snowball fights... even if we're inside it still can be trouble haha....
(McKynlee was watching Nate and Druw play out in the snow with her face pinned up against the screen, and Nate threw a snowball at her through the window and snow landed all over her head it was HILARIOUS!!!)
....More fun in the snow....
Some other exciting news....
I was able to put a little itsy bitsy pony tail in McKnlees hair. haha
(if she's anything like me she wont get an actual head of hair til she's like two so she'll just look like a little cute little boy with big blue eyes in girl clothes. I just won't be mean like my Mom was to me by dressing me in a red shirt with blue overalls and calling me Dennis the Mennis haha :)
Other events in January:
-I celebrated the big 25 birthday
(other January Birthdays... Scott, Justin, Jayda, Mike, Ryan, Nick)
-I got signed up for a 6 week boot camp (which so far I'm loving by the way)
-Nate got hired on FULL TIME at Mega Diamond (He's such a hard workin man, I love him so much)
-McKynlee is walking like crazy and has been since 12/18/2010, she's such a busy body
- I started a Scripture reading challenge and so far have stuck to it 100%
January was a GREAT month but I'm looking forward to an even greater February!!!
3 comments:
Way to go girlfriend! I can't believe January is over already! We had a blast with you guys at the cabin!
Cute post!! love the real talk. You're awesome!
Oh man, that looks like so much fun. You're mom and dad are the best.
:)
Post a Comment