Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Druw at the DENTIST!!!

Druw Went to the dentist for his FIRST TIME last Week.

The Dentist office was SO cool and was very kid friendly!

Druw LOVED the Nintendo in the waiting room.
Here he is getting ready to get the pictures taken of his teeth.
He's so handsome!

Everyone there couldn't believe it was only his first time at the dentist.
They we're shocked at how good he was.
They said he was "TOTALLY AWESOME!!"

Here he is just laying back watching Madagascar waiting for the dentist.
I can't believe how BRAVE he was the whole time!!
He kept his mouth wide open and never even flinched when they were working on him.
You hear of all those HORROR stories of kids at the Dentist.... I sure lucked out with this kid!
Not only did he do an AWESOME job, he didn't have a single cavity!!!
I was VERY impressed and boy was I a PROUD MOMMY!!!
He got a cool new toothbrush and a coin to get a PRIZE!
(I remember when I was a kid and I would get so excited for the prizes, I thought those 10 cent toys were the coolest thing ever! :)
Then of course after the dentist we went out for an Artic Cirlce ice cream cone.
Gotta keep the tradtion I had growing up going.
Overall He LOVED the denitst!
(lets hope it stays that way!!! :)

2 comments:

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Oh how cute! What an awesome dentist office! We've been wondering where to take Tre bug! Now we know :) Thanks for the recommendation!

Kate & The Girl's said...

Good job Druw!