This weather is CRAZY!!!
Today is March....yup MARRCH 13th....
Yesterday was a beautiful SUNNY Spring
55 degree shorts and a T-shirts kind of a day....
then.....
SNOW the next day.....c'mon now REALLY!!??!!
This is NOT what I like to call Srping!
BUT... there is postive side to this snowy day.....
building a SNOWMAN!
Since Druw has had a cold I didn't want him out there too long so
Nate being the COOL Dad that he is
built the Snowman then Druw went out to decorate it!!
It turned out GREAT!!!
It turned out GREAT!!!
So the SMILE on Druws face was worth it...
But
PLEEEEEASE Mother Nature BRING ON THE 80+ DEGREE SUNNY DAYS!!!
A swimming pool sounds SOOOOOOOO nice right about now
plus that can put a smile on my boys face too!! :)
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
2 comments:
When we drove by your house and saw that awesome snowman, I thought "Man, they are the best parents in the world!!! I suck." We sat in the house all day bored to death.
SO cute! Jason went golfing the day before and couldn't believe it was SNOWING like crazy the next day. I'm glad the weather is back to being AWESOME!
Post a Comment