Saturday, March 27, 2010

McKynlee 3 Months

Here is a little update on McKynlee @ 3 months old:
She weighs 11bs 10oz
Her length is 24 inches
She loves to coo...
She sleeps through the night and has since 2 months
She now sleeps in her own room in her crib
She laughs which is so cute
She LOVES her big brother
She likes bath time but hates getting out and getting cold
She's a smiley little girl
She isn't too fond of tummy time but is getting used to it
She has totally descovered her hands and now always has them up to her mouth
She is growing up way too fast and is getting so big but....
She is healthy happy and beautiful....what more could I ask for!!!
Enjoy the pics... I just thought she looked so cute in this outfit and I made the hair bow which I was super proud of so I took a bunch of pics. :)
We sure LOVE our BaBy GiRl and can't get enough of her!!


6 comments:

Meg said...

Good work on the bow! So cute. Mckynlee looks so much like you! I just love her little dimples :)

fREnCh TrOSt said...

She is SO stinkin cute I can't stand it! I love her dimples!!!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Oh Mckynlee! I just wanna eat you...you little sweetie pie! I love those little dimples! And pink is so your color!

Jackson Family said...

so sweet!!

Liss said...

She's so gorgeous!! And she's getting soo big!! We miss you guys .. It's been WAY too long!!

Cam and Alli said...

You need to post some new pics of Mckynlee! I want to see how different she looks now.