Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here it is the post you've all been asking for.....

So a few of you have been begging me to post some "belly pictures" and i've decided to give in. This is a big step for me posting these but as i've mentioned before i'm not too good at journaling or keeping up on a scrapbook so my blogging is the way I do it. Since i litterally only have a one or two pictures when I was pregnant with Andruw we decided to take a lot more with this pregnancy so we can see the changes and stuff.





Also the gender (for those who don't know is revealed at the end of the post :)





SO....... Here they are............. month to month (1-5)







MONTH:1



MONTH:2



MONTH:3



MONTH: 4


MONTH:5 I totally feel like on this 5th Month i've just popped out!!!





(More on month 5 just cuz it's at the half way mark and how i looked the day we had our ultra sound!!! :)




We had our ultra sound appointment last Thursday and...... da da da dahhhhh......drum roll please.........



were having a............GIRL!!!!!



We are super excited! It was so funny becasue at the ultrasound she sure was a stubborn little thing.She was breech(which the doc said is pretty normal at this stage in pregnancy) and full on bent in half. She was actually sucking on her toes, it was so cute! The doc doing the ultrasound said, "i've been doing this for 20 plus years and she's got to be right up there with one of the most stubborn ones yet." He was so funny and nice about it.



So since she was being kinda difficult he wasn't able to get very many "cutesy" shots but he was able to get some good ones and we got it all on video so at least we have that.



But she is right on with her mearsurements and everything is there all 10 fingers and all 10 toes and of course all the other good stuff. We're just so happy she seems to be healthy and doing good. I'm feeling great too other than mild heart burn, being tired alot more and I am an emotional mess over EVERYTHING.... just ask Nate he thinks it's funny.



The name that we have chosen is:



McKynlee



It's not too common of a name and I love the way it sounds so that's thats! :)



And there ya have it......



I'll keep ya updated on the latest and the greatest.



4 comments:

Kate & The Girl's said...

I hate you steph, you're so little. It's not fair, why can't we all look like that in our pregnancy's. Congrtas on the girl though. We can't wait till she get's here. Not too much longer. :) You're belly pics are really cute

Meg said...

You are still a tiny little bump!! So glad to add her to the bunch of us! She will be WELL LOVED!

Toby and Emily said...

You're SO tiny! You look like you just ate a big lunch, not like you're 5 months prego! No fair! Congrats! Girls are SO much fun and Druw will adore his little sister!

Liss said...

I am SOOOO excited for you!!! I've been thinking about you and wondering if you found out yet!! When is your due date??