Monday, August 3, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies.... Yum Yum!!

Today Druw and I decided to make some chocolate chip cookies.
He was such a good helper and loved doing it.
I think we might have our next Betty Crocker ha ha!


He really liked holding the mixer but sometimes he'd say, "here Mommy you do it, it's too loud" and he'd cover his ears.

Pouring in the eggs very carefully....

and the vanilla....

then of course some flour. He did such a good job.

Doing what kids, and us adults haha love to do best.... lick the spoons!!! :)

Making the dough balls... I must say it got kinda messy on this part, but it sure was fun watching him try and make them.

Ready to bake...

Anxiously watching and waiting for them to be done.

The end result. Don't those look so good???

Well..... They were!!!!
Druw LOVED them! He ate 3 in like 3 minutes! :)
And of course with cookies you've gotta have a cold glass of milk.
So that was our fun day today, making some very yummy chocolate chip cookies.
I love making cookies but this time was extra fun and enjoyable making them together with my little buddy Druw!!!!

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

such a great helper!!!
he looks adorable in his apron too:)

OVER 50 AND LOVING IT! said...

Wow! If I'd known you were making cookies I would of come over!!! YUM!