So the 4th of July is by far my favorite holiday! I love how everyone gets together with their friends and familes and enjoys being with each other having a good time doing whatever it may be, big breakfast, bbq's, fireworks, parades, movies,the festivals or just playing games. I love how red white and blue is seen every where you look, and those great counrty songs are playing on the radio! I LOVE IT ALL!! I also just love the feeling I get on the 4th just knowing we're celebrating our country and the freedoms we all enjoy and the price that has been paid and still is being paid for that freedom. I get choked up at the parade every year when the flag goes by and we all stand up in silence with our hands on our hearts showing our respect to the flag and to the importants and special symbolism it is to our country. I know our country is full of different types of people with different outlooks and views on EVERYTHING so it's just neat to me to have a day set a side out of the year to come together as a country and show our patriotism and celebrate being an American!!!
Let freedom ring!!!! Happy 4th of July everyone!!! :)
We had a GREAT 4th!
It stared a day early by going to Grammy and Paws house to have a bbq and light some fireworks!
It stared a day early by going to Grammy and Paws house to have a bbq and light some fireworks!
Druw Lovin on that watermelon!
Cameron eating a triple stacked burger bigger than his face! :)
Cousins and best buddies Charley Ashton and Druw being SUPER HEROS.
(They were so cute to watch play together.)
Now those are some serious lookin super heros! They mean buisness! :)
Nate put on a nice firework show for us! This was the finale!
The next morning we woke up bright and early and went to the balloon festival. Well we attempted to go, we pulled up and it was JAM PACKED so we just sat in our car and watched it.
These two were Druws favorite ones:
Then of course we went to the parade!
After the parade we went to the art festival. While we were there Druw wanted to get his face painted like he did last year. (looks like this will be a tradition every 4th of July:)
There were tons of different paintings he could choose from and he chose the LION.
He was so cute! RRRROOOOAAARRRR!!! He thought he was so cool! :)
( My camera died so I don't have any pics, but it was a great show!!!)
This is a video of Druw saying the pledge of alligence. He needed my help with some of it but he's got it down pretty good. I love how he doesn't take his hand off of his heart the whole time. I should mention that i've never tried to teach this to him he just picked up on it somehow. He's one smart cookie!!
(Sorry you have to tilt your head to watch it)
6 comments:
I expect nothing less than for Nate to be wearing his Braves jersey. So funny!
Love it!! Wow how did you keep up with all the festivities!!He does make the cutest lion I have ever seen!
Happy 4th! I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever! Let's get together!
my kids loved the tiger and the pig too:)
Cute 4th of July pics! Druw...Tre lives your tiger face!
I LOOOVE IT! Those superhero pictures are so awesome! I also love the parade pictures of Druw with his headband :) and holding his hand on his heart! Soooo cute!
Post a Comment