Friday, July 3, 2009

HaPpY 25th BiRtHdAy NaTe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!!

So I am a day late but I just wanted to make a little post telling Nate Happy Birthday!
For his Birthday he woke up early and went golfing with some of his buddies. When he got home I had a nice brunch made for him. Druw gave him a cute card balloons and a resses candy bar ( Nates favorite) he picked out the balloons all by himself. :) After 'brunch' we all got into comfy cloths and kicked backed by watching a movie and taking a nice nap. After thet we got ready and went to dinner at Red Lobster. They even sang Happy Birthday to Nate! :) Our waiter was awesome and brought over a live lobster and let Druw pet it and stuff, it was so awesome ( I
wish I would've had my camera.)
It's just so crazy to me to think Nate is 25. Time has gone by so fast and so much has happend. I still remember 6 years ago when we were first dating and celebrating that birthday with him. Wow!!! I feel old.
Well Nate I hope you had a great birthday!
We love you you OLD FART!!!! :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Sounds like a GREAT day Nate!! We love you!