Friday, June 5, 2009

A Little Help Anyone??

So I know I have been blogging now for almost a year but there are still a few things I do not have figured out yet and I need help. (Em since you helped me put it all togther maybe you can "remind" (ha ha) me what do.
-How do you add other peoples blogs to your blog list? And how do you make it show when they updated last?
-How do you make the songs play randomly instead of always playing the same order everytime?
-How do you add youtube videos to your blog?
I know these are probably really easy to do and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, but it's me we're talking about, me+computers= don't go well together!! :)
Hope i'll get lot's of help! Thanks guys!!! :)

1 comment:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Next time we're together I'll show you! I could explain it but it would probly be confusing. If you want call me!