Today I had my doctor appoinment to hear the babies heart beat. I remember with Druw it was such an exciting appoinment to go to and that's just how this one was too. It was even funner this time around because Druw was there with us when we heard it. He got a little bit concerned and confused when he saw me climb up on the table (proabably becasue he has had night terrors latlely of me getting hurt at the doctors or becasue he remembers when he has gone to the doctors he's had to get shots... I dunno??) but once he saw that I was happy smiling and okay he was fine. When we heard the babies heart it was so awesome! Druw knew what was going on too since this past week i've been telling him we get to go to the doctors and hear babys heart beat so it was fun. When I was done with the heart beat part my doctor showed us a little figured model of what my baby looked like in size and all that. He let Druw hold the little baby and he was SOOOOOOO cute with it. He started to rock it back and forth in his lttle hands and gave it kisses, then he put it under his shirt and the Dr said "Is that your baby in your belly?" and Druw got all shy and said "yes!" I know He is going to be such a cute big brother! I can't wait!!! :)
. .
While i'm mentioning cute things that Druw has done, and since this is kinda my way of journaling I have to tell ya about what he did when my Mom and I took him to the park a few days ago. While we were there we were sitting on this cute little hidden bridge with a little pond about ankle deep that slowly flows underneath it. The kids love to just sit on it and throw rock and stick and leaves. Well druw saw that I had my feet dangling in it so he wanted to get in so bad that I let him. He loved it! He was splashing and having a blast. Then out of the blue he says," Mama I wanna get baptized." and bent down and put the top of his head in the water and said smiling ear to ear, "I got baptized!!!" It really was so cute and sweet. I'm glad that he knows what being baptized is and that he is learing and catching on to what we teach him. Looking at those church pictures and having him watch the Book of Mormon kid videos at my Moms has really paid off!! He's such a smart little kid!!! :)
. .
While i'm mentioning cute things that Druw has done, and since this is kinda my way of journaling I have to tell ya about what he did when my Mom and I took him to the park a few days ago. While we were there we were sitting on this cute little hidden bridge with a little pond about ankle deep that slowly flows underneath it. The kids love to just sit on it and throw rock and stick and leaves. Well druw saw that I had my feet dangling in it so he wanted to get in so bad that I let him. He loved it! He was splashing and having a blast. Then out of the blue he says," Mama I wanna get baptized." and bent down and put the top of his head in the water and said smiling ear to ear, "I got baptized!!!" It really was so cute and sweet. I'm glad that he knows what being baptized is and that he is learing and catching on to what we teach him. Looking at those church pictures and having him watch the Book of Mormon kid videos at my Moms has really paid off!! He's such a smart little kid!!! :)
1 comment:
Yahoo! That is so exciting! Only 5 more years Druw! Love you guys!
Post a Comment