Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years

HaPpY NeW YeArS..... GoOdByE 2008 HeLLo 2009!!!
I don't know about all of you but looking back on 2008, it was a pretty crapy year for us! Things just seemed to be really tough finacially, realtionships were torn my grandma died I got my wisdom teeth out that's just to name a few. ( I swear i'm not a negative person i'm just saying it how it is:) On the positive side there were some great things that did happen, here are few: I got a job as a PE teacher at an Elementary school, Took a Vaction as family to California with Josh and Jen and saw our first MLB game, Justin and Kassy were sealed etc.... But really overall it has been a very tough year for us, so I'm so glad it's done and overwith!!! I've made some great resolutions so bring on 2009 I hope it will be a much better year for us and also for all of you!!
*HAPPY NEW YEAR*
For New Years this Year we went up to Kev and Ems house! We had a huge Mexican Fiesta!!! It was a BLAST!!! We played games ate tons of Yummy mexican dishes and the kids hit a pinata!! It couldn't of been a better way to start off the New Year!! Thanks Kev and Em for the fun get togther!! You guys ROCK!!!




At the party Em being little Mrs creative that she is, had all of us write on a 5x7 card on the Front one thing we did or accomplished in 2008 that we were happy about then on the back one thing that we want to do or accomplish in 2009. Then we tied it to a balloon and let it go in the sky. It was way cool!!!


1 comment:

Bristy said...

I too had not such a fun year, I think. 2009 better be fine! I hope things get better for you. That's awesome that your a P.E. teacher, I bet the kids love you!
Bristy