For my birthday, since I didn't have to work Friday or Monday it was a sign from above that we needed a little weekend getaway. We decided to go to St George with Em Kev -they have a vacation home there- their little girls and my Mom and Dad! It was SO SO SO SO much fun!!! We we're able to see Sheri which was so nice! We hung out with her alot and even did a little dance party at her house!! Ha ha it was so funny!!!! We even went to her singles ward with her which was pretty eventful. She warned us before hand that it's so quiet in her ward you can hear a pin drop..... ha ha ha well that wasn't the case when we went with 3 little kiddos who like to gibber jabber. Alot of people were getting a kick out of how cute and entertaing they were!! Like i've said before kids will be kids:)
We were able to do alot of fun things, and alot happened for the short time we were there. Here is a break down and some pictures of what we did and what happened!!!
Em Kev Nate and I decided to go to Vegas for a day. It was alot of fun! We ate at the Belogio buffet which was AMAZING, we went to Freemont street and for the first time ever I rolled the dice for Craps, ha ha, it was so much fun!!! We had a blast. (Sorry I don't have any pictures.)
Em and I were talking a few weeks ago about how my Mom used to make us the coolest cakes when we were little. She said her favorite was a the barbie cakes, and I told Mom never made me one of those. Well she remembered I had said that and decided to make me my FIRST BARBIE CAKE.... and dang was it FUNNY!!!! It' s the guy from High School Muscial. We all sure got a big laugh out of it..... Em just crakes me up!!!!
For my Birthday dinner, a friend of my told me about a place called Pirate Island Pizza. It was so cool and very much kid friendly. It's like the Myan and Chuck-E-Cheese combined and all about pirates. There were arcades and everyhthing. It was great! The Kids loved it and the food was really good!!

The kids had alot of fun together!! They are such cute cousins!! 
Emily was taking some fun flying pictures of the kids. I love this one of Druw!!! It looks so cool with the pretty sky behind him.

We we're able to go on a fun little hike in the hills of St. George. The weather there was perfect!!! It was a gret day for hiking. Druw is for sure a little outdoorsman, he loved being up in the mountains, just like his daddy!!!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a fun birthday! You definitely deserve it, as well as a little vacation. Happy Birthday!!
Those pics are so darn cute. I love the one of Druw and Brooklyn running! SOOO CUTE! And that one of you and Druw...Adorable! You deserved to have the bestest birthday ever sis! Love ya!
Post a Comment