OuR CaLiFoRnIa TrIp
For Nates 24th BiRtHdAy we went to CaLiFoRnIa.
Nate LOVES BaSeBaLL and has been an AtLaNtA BrAvEs fan since he was a little boy. He's NEVER been to a MLB game, so I got tickets for us to go and watch ALL 3 games of the Braves vs. the Dodgers . Just a break down for those who don't know we named Andruw after Andruw Jones who used to be on the Braves team up until this past year. He was traded to go and play for the Dodgers. (Yeah I know can you imagine how our hearts were just broken?? :) So it was way cool being able to watch our favorite team play but it was kinda a bummer watching them play against our favorite player!! We had a BlAsT though! It was SO much fun!!! Nate was in HEAVAN!!! :)
HaPpY BiRtHdAy SwEeTiE I LoVe YoU!!!
Andruw Jones up to bat.....
Chipper Jones up to bat!!
There is NoThInG like watching a MLB game, especially under the lights. I LOVED it!!! There is a reason why BaSeBaLL is called Americas past time!!! :)
We did SO many FuN and DifFeReNt things while we were in CaLiFoRnIa. Here are just a few...

The Shamu Show was SO COOL!!! AnDrUw LoVeD it so much! It's so cute hearing him say "Shamu, Shamu"


Andruw Jones up to bat.....We did SO many FuN and DifFeReNt things while we were in CaLiFoRnIa. Here are just a few...
We went to SeA WoRld.......
We also watched the SeAl ShOws. It was pretty FuNnY!!!

We saw the FlAmInGoS.....


Yup.... thats DrUw petting the StInG RaYs. I was kinda scared at first when I did it but it seriously was such a cool thing to do!!







Here is DrUw standing in the smoke machine that shows how twisters are formed.
Here he is standing up against this really cool water twister thing. Look how FUNNY and WIDE it makes him look. HA Ha!!!
There was a really cool UnDeRwAtEr area. Here the kids are playing on a fun SuBmArInE slide.
BoB ThE BuiLdEr Was tha special guest that day. Druw likes him on TV and he liked seeing him from far away but boy when we got close to him or like this when we tried to get a picture with him he did NOT like being that close! He FREAKED OUT!!! It was sad but also kinda funny. He just doesn't like the 'mascot' type things.
Here he is playing in BoBs workshop. It was really cute watching him. He's going to be a little HaNdY MaN like his DaDdY!!!! 
Me and DrUw looking out at the BeAuTiFuL OcEaN!!!

AnDrUw LOVEd playing in the sand!!
And there you have it, that was our WeEk oF FuN iN ThE CaLiFoRnIa SuN!!!! We're going to miss those beautiful sunsets like this one. Is't that GeOrGoUs????

We saw the FlAmInGoS.....
We watched the DoLpHiN ShOw which was so cool!!! I love DoLpHiNs!!! (Our camera died half way through the day, but I was SO close to petting the Dolphins in the reef. I wish I had a picture to show cuz I was literally a couple inches away!)
Yup.... thats DrUw petting the StInG RaYs. I was kinda scared at first when I did it but it seriously was such a cool thing to do!!
We went to this REALLY cool seafood resturaunt called ThE CrAb PoT......
It was really cool, they gave us these huge plastic bibs to wear cuz it gets pretty messy. What they do is place big bulk orders then when they bring it out they just dump, ya I said DUMP it right on the table. No plates no nothing, it was really fun!!!


We went to the SaNtA MoNiCa PiEr.......
DrUw and AsHtoN had a BlAsT going on all the little kid rides!
DrUw and NaTe going on Ship ride.....

JoSh JeN AsHtOn and EmMy on the farris wheel. What a CUTE family!!!

JoSh JeN AsHtOn and EmMy on the farris wheel. What a CUTE family!!!
And here we are on the Farris Wheel. Isn't that a pretty view???
While we were at the Santa Monica Pier we ate at the first HoT DoG oN a StIck in the world. Yum Yum!!!!
We went to the UnIvErSaL WaLk at Universal studios.
While we were there AsHtOn and AnDrUw played in the water that randomly squirts up from the holes in the ground. It was so FUNNY to watch! They got a crowd of like 50 people surrounding just watching because they were being So DaNg CuTe!!!
We took a break away from the kids for a day thanks to Jens Mom for watching them, and went to SiX FlAgS!!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!
Here we are at the COOLEST Kids Science Musem ever!!!
We were here for like 6 hours and not once did the kids or us adults get bored!!! It really was so cool. Here are just a FEW pictures of it....
There was a really cool Dinosaur play area......
And of course..... We went to the OcEan!!!!
NaTe taking DrUw out to the Ocean for his FiRsT time!!
Wow, What a HoTTiE!!!
AnDrUw LOVEd playing in the sand!!
And there you have it, that was our WeEk oF FuN iN ThE CaLiFoRnIa SuN!!!! We're going to miss those beautiful sunsets like this one. Is't that GeOrGoUs????
2 comments:
I love your post, Steph!!! I'm still working on mine. We had so much fun with you guys!!! Thanks for letting us tag along with you!!!!
I just viewed your trip once again. I'm so jealous. How fun! You know how I love the ocean. You guys were able to do alot in a short of amount of time! You're makin' great memories!
Post a Comment