Thursday, July 17, 2008

*HaPpY FoUrTh*
Our 4th of July was really fun!! Here are some Pictures of the Provo parade
that we usually go to every year.......
Druw LoVeD the CuRiOuS GeOrGe balloon... especially when they twirled it!!!

Druw got his face painted as a Tiger. It was really CuTe wathcing him get it done, I didn't think he'd sit still but he did!!!
His Friend BrAXtOn got his painted too! Aren't they CuTiEs???

We didn't stay for the HuGe firework show from the Stadium of Fire, But we did go home and do our own. Druw LoVeD the SpArKlErS!!! Nate was so cute by helping him hold them and stuff..... He's Such a GoOd DaDdY!!!!




Anyways..... HaPpY FoUrTh Of JuLy!!!!!


2 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Hey we miss you guys! Did you get my message? I wanna see pictures of your trip and Druw's birthday!

Mel and Nate said...

Hey Steph! Thanks again so much for doing my hair! You are so sweet and it was fun hanging out! I seriously love it! Thank you!