"BoAtInG WiTh OuR HoMiEs"
Summer is all about Having FUN in the Sun. So we went Boating at Utah Lake with our BeStEsT BuDdIeS TySon and DaNiElLe and BrAxToN. Tysons Mom and Dad have such a nice boat and they were nice enough to let us go with them when they took it out for the first time this Summer!
DrUw LOVES the water. He's my LiTtLe WaTeR BaBY!!!
There is AnDrUw and BrAxToN driving the boat with BrAxToNs GrAnDpA!! How Cute!!!
Look at those tough babes!!
Me and DaNiElLe out on the WaTeR WeEnIe!
NaTe, TySoN and the BoYs!
NaTe and TySoN showing off their GUNS !!!
This was only Nates 2nd time attempting to WaKeBoArD! He's a natural.
He did SO DANG GOOD!!!
I was so Proud of him, and he looked really HOTT doing it to!!! :)
3 comments:
I love all your pictures! It looks like you had so much fun on your trip. We love you guys!
Look how cute dru is!! I LOVE IT!
This looks like SOO much fun!! We LOVE the water too! It was good to see you. Let's definitley get together soon!!
Post a Comment