LAST WEEK DRUWS CLASS HAD A
KINDERGARTEN KINDY 500!
THE KIDS WERE ASKED TO MAKE A CAR OUT OF A CARDBOARD BOX.
THIS IS WHAT DRUW AND NATE CAME UP WITH!
A BIG RED MONSTER TRUCK WITH HUGE WHEELS!
IT WAS SO FUNNY AND CUTE TO SEE HOW MUCH NATE GOT INTO THIS .
IT WAS GOOD FATHER/SON TIME FOR THEM....
...BUT LETS JUST SAY I'M A LITTLE
WORRIED ONCE DRUW IS IN SCOUTS AND HAS TO MAKE A CAR FOR
THE PINEWOOD DERBY.....
KNOWING NATE, IT COULD JUST POSSIBLY HAVE A LITTLE ENGINE! HAHA! :)
I GOTTA LOVE MY BOYS AND THEIR LOVE FOR CARS!! :)
(enjoy the pictures...
warning: he's super cute and you might just fall in love with his charming smile... I know I have:)
3 comments:
love the last picture!
LOVE! He is so flipping cute its not even funny. Can him and bry have an arranged wedding please?!?!?! lol
Hahaha!! I love this!! That is so cute they made it together! Like you said, I can only imagine Pinewood Derby. I love your little family Steph, they're so cute! Oh, and I am all for an arranged wedding between Bry and Druw. Their kids would be so tan and bleach blond! SOOO cute!!
Post a Comment