Today was Druws first day of
KINDERGARTEN!
He has been so excited for this day to get here!
Me on the other hand,
i've been excited and also sad.
Lots of different emotions!
Yes....I did shed a few tears...
okay maybe more than a few.
Can you blame me?!
I just can't accept he fact that my little guy is growing up on me, and he's doing it
waaaaaay to fast.
Freeze button....
I wish!
So the morning went a little somthing like this....
Druw woke up on his own and of course earlier than usual,
(you would've thought it was Christmas morning in our house:)
he made his bed, got dressed, ate his breakfast and brushed his teeth...
All that in about 10 minutes tops.
He then kept looking at the clock asking if it was time to go to the bus yet.
For him the big hand couldn't hit the 5 fast enough, for me I wish it would've gone alot slower...sigh... :(
Of course 8:25 finally came around and we were out the door.
At the bus stop he met up with his buddies!
It was so cute watching them so anxious and excited for the bus to get there.
Then I watched him get on. - got teary eyed-
I blew a kiss and waved goodbye.- got more teary eyed-
Then I watched the bus drive away.... yup got even more teary eyed!
Once it was out of sight, me being the cool crazy mom that I am (you can decide which one:)
I got in my car and rushed to the school so I could get more pictures and video of him getting off the bus, walking to his class room, him with his teacher, sitting at his desk etc... etc...
He did such a good job!
I've got to say, I think I might just have the cutest Kindergartner out there!!
He may be growing up,
and doing it way to fast,
BUT
He is growing up to be a great kid,
And I couldn't be more proud of him!
I sure do love this little guy and i'm very lucky to be his Mom!!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Steph, he is so cute!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I honestly almost cried too while reading this! :)
I love Druw! I can't believe he makes his bed by himself in the morning! That's amazing!
DRUW!!!!!!
Awe.
I bet he is doing awesome.
That picture of he and Jayda makes me so happy and a little sad too:)
Post a Comment