Saturday, May 21, 2011

TeMpLe DaY

Today I was able to spend a Saturday afternoon at the temple with my Mom, Dad and Emily!
What a GREAT way to finish off the week.
It's always funny to me how CRAZY the day seems to be when you're planning on going to the temple.
Satan works double time on ya trying to make sure it doesn't happen.
I'm so glad I went and was able to support a family friend of ours who went through for her first time.
What a sweet spirit that was there.
I'm so thankful for families and that they can be eternal.
I really couldn't ask for anything better!

We took a few fun pictures while we were there.
Couldn't pass it up since it was such a nice SUNNY day.....
we haven't seen much of those the past month so we took advantage of it!





(PS... I thought i'd mention that since today was "supposed" to be the end of the world,  I thought it was funny and ironic that I would've been in the right place at the right time.haha! )

Thank goodness for the Gospel and for the knowledge we have.
Sad for those who don't and who actually believed today was their last!

No comments: