A Trampoline
+
A wobbly one year old
=
.... yup.... a broken leg!
Sad I know.
Funny, because the cast is almost bigger than she is.
Cute because she just figured out how to walk on it and boy is worth seeing.
(We joke and say that she looks like "Tiny Tim" and that if we gave her a little bucket and let her walk around that sucker would get filled up so fast with cash,haha. :)
So, Am I a bad Mom that I think it's sad, funny and cute all at the same time???
Ok, well maybe not a bad Mom, that's a little harsh, maybe just a little warped...haha.
Serious though, it does break my heart that she has a broken bone.
It makes me even more sad that I was away when it happened and couldn't comfort her right away.
But... ACCIDENTS happen i'm sure this is just the first to many many more.
Oh the joy of parenting!!!


2 comments:
oh man!
i saw this on facebook and couldn't believe it! now i see, a trampoline.
accidents do happen!
Stephanie! UPDATE YOUR BLOG, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Post a Comment