Last week on December 16, 2010 our little baby girl celebrated her
FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!
It's hard to believe it's been a whole year
and she's now ONE!! where did that time go?
It really feels like it was just yesterday that I was
in the hospital anxiously awaitng her arrival!
I remember the first time I saw her...I was instanly IN LOVE!
She was PERFECT in every way!
ONE YEAR AGO....
I remember just staring and admiring her
for hours and hours while I had that 'alone time' with her in the hospital.
I felt so BLESSED to be her Mom!
The love I felt for her was
AUTOMATIC and UNCONDTIONAL
The MOTHER DAUGHTER BOND I had with her came so naturally.
It really was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!
ONE YEAR AGO....
This guy who appears to be a little
'rough around the edges' was tunred into
quite the SOFTY!
He was WRAPPED
around her little finger instanly.
The way he snuggled and kissed her minutes after she was born was adorable!
I really don't think there is anything sweeter than seeing a Daddy bond with his Daughter.
ONE YEAR AGO....
This SWEET LITTLE ANGEL made
this little man a BIG BROTHER!
A very proud one at that!
He too was INSTANTLY in love with her.
He ADORES her in every way!
So now after ONE YEAR this
"LITTLE DIVA"
has only gotten more and more FUN,
and all the LOVE for her has only gotten stronger!
There has never been a dull moment, everyday she's doing something new. She has quite the personality and is always making us laugh!
She has brought so much JOYinto our lives!
We LOVE you so much McKynlee!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
1 comment:
I love this Steph!! You seriously do the cutest posts!! I am obsessed with your little girl! You two are incredible parents!! :)
Post a Comment