Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sorry it's been so long.... Dakota this post is for you!!

So I haven't gotten to blog in a while now. Our camera was lost, the charger is still lost, and so I haven't had pictures to put up. I should've just got on to write posts but it's so much more fun with pictures. Well alot has happened with us latley! Some news i'll post later because I for sure want pictures with it. I got a call from my cute sister in law who is pregnant and is on strict bed rest telling me I need to update my blog because she gets bored sitting in bed and loves to look at peoples blog.... so Sorry Dakota for being lazy!! :) I'll do better I promise and i'll write about funny things that happen since they tend to happen alot at our house!!!

3 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

We all like to see updates so keep on keepin on!

Surrounded by boys!!! said...

AHH Steph you are so OBEDIENT!
Thanks. I do get bored and I look forward to many more wonderful posts that I can smile about, and usually when it happens at your house even laugh out loud. Love ya, Dakota

Kate & The Girl's said...

If you need to borrow our camera charger just let us know, since we have the same camera