DRAPER TEMPLE
For those of you who have not had a chance to go to the Draper temple open house you are missing out! It is such a pretty temple! We we're lucky enough that we were able to go twice. The first time we went was with my Mom and Dad, my sister and her two little girls and Nate Druw and I. It was on a Thursday early afternoon so it wasn't busy at all. The second time on the other hand was on a Saturday night. We went with Tyson and Danielle some really good friends of ours and boy was it busy!! There were so many people.... i'm not copmplaining it's good thing! :)
I was amazed by the beautiful woodwork that was all throughout the temple! I love the little details that I saw everywhere. I loved the african feel it had to it. I really really loved the murals on the walls in the endowment room but what I loved the most (of course) was the celestial room! Maybe it's just cuz the sweet spirit I feel whenvever I am in a celestial room but this time was just extra special having Druw in there with Nate and I it just made me think of how cool it is we are going to be together forever!! It's the best feeling in the world to know that! I don't know where i'd be (I don't even like to think about it) if I didn't have my family!
I was amazed by the beautiful woodwork that was all throughout the temple! I love the little details that I saw everywhere. I loved the african feel it had to it. I really really loved the murals on the walls in the endowment room but what I loved the most (of course) was the celestial room! Maybe it's just cuz the sweet spirit I feel whenvever I am in a celestial room but this time was just extra special having Druw in there with Nate and I it just made me think of how cool it is we are going to be together forever!! It's the best feeling in the world to know that! I don't know where i'd be (I don't even like to think about it) if I didn't have my family!
I Love Love Love the Temple and i'm so glad we have so many so close by!!
If you haven't gone it's not too late... this is the last week of the open house so I highly recommend going!! :)
1 comment:
That was a very special day! It was so sweet to hold Druw in the sealing room and look into the beautiful mirrors. I whispered to Druw look it is 'Infinity and Beyond'!
Post a Comment