Monday, November 24, 2008

MaRiLyN MoNrOe BaBy!!!
So my awesome Aunt Coleen is getting her make-up artists licence and she called me and said she needed to do a Marilyn Monroe look and asked if i'd like to be her model. Of course I said yes, I mean getting all dolled up and not having to do a thing i'd be a fool to pass that by! Anywho getting this little Monroe make-over gave a slight boost to my self esteem a bit because my aunts instuctor ( who worked in Hollywood for 3 years) said I had great features and that they should use me for more make-overs and photo shoots. I was blown away with how well my aunt did on this look, I must say it freaked me out a bit to see how much I looked like the famous beauty icon. Who would have ever thought? Not me!!! Ha Ha!! :)
Thanks Coleen for a fun pamper day!!!



5 comments:

Meg said...

sO FUN STEPH!! You look amazing!!!

Liss said...

WOW!! You look Stunning!!

Logan said...

Steph! You are gorgeous anyway, but how fun!!!

Andersen Family said...

Holy crap! You look fabulous. Glad you find my blog- You have the cutest family. Glad we are neighbors =)

J said...

I've been trying to comment on your blog for a while and my computer was being dumb..

You look amazing! Love it!!