Yahoo! You updated your blog! Too cute Steph...too darn cute! I love the one of you and Druw! The one where he's on your back! Love it! That's an award winner right there! I love candid pics! They're the only way to go! I had so much fun at Hee-Haws too! Tre and I are going to the zoo tomorrow before Naki's game. You guys are so invited! Love ya bunches, and we can't wait for Monday!
7 comments:
awesome pics
Yahoo! You updated your blog! Too cute Steph...too darn cute! I love the one of you and Druw! The one where he's on your back! Love it! That's an award winner right there! I love candid pics! They're the only way to go! I had so much fun at Hee-Haws too! Tre and I are going to the zoo tomorrow before Naki's game. You guys are so invited! Love ya bunches, and we can't wait for Monday!
Steph they are SO cute! Who took them? I love them!
You are alive! Haven't seen ya around for awhile. way cute pics! How did you not fall off that log?
Bristy
So adorable! Druw is a beautiful child! I told Tysen you checked in on our blog and he's so excited to see yours! Have fun!
These look SOO good!! Who did them. I love the one with the picnic table. You guys are such a cute little family!! :)
Such cute pictures!!! Love 'em!!!
Post a Comment